Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thinking About Christmas!

It is after dinner and I am sitting in my dorm room thinking about this amazing awesome music video that I am suppose to be making. Needless to say that I have not got any further on it since my last post. For my foundations in digital editing class we can either edit a music video or we can make a sports edit reel. I am think since I already have a bunch of sports footage from this summer I could very easily just edit to music. So I am still deciding what I really want to do. If you are bored you should check out the original music video "Flood" from Jars of Clay on YouTube. It is so old and cheesy so anything that I do could only look better than the original.

So I have been thinking about Christmas and some things that I would not mind having. This list by no means is something I want people to buy. Just something to look and think of the many adventures with them.

1.) Dell Laptop Backpack (It needs to look cool).
2.) 22'' Widescreen Monitor (Dell if possible)
3.) PowerEdge Dell Server
4.) 1000 ft. of Ethernet Cable with Crimping tools.
5.) Nice USB-Wireless Mouse (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/130&cl=us,en)
6.) 2X 2GB DDR2 RAM (For Dell Desktop)
7.) 1.5 Terabyte Drive

2 comments:

  1. ok so is it bad that I didn't get you any of that for Christmas? Or did I? You should know.... ok is it worse that I don't even know what lots of that even is? I had a crimper once but I don't think it's the same kind... I like you Garrett Vanderpool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you to! Thanks for leaving a comment on my post! I like comments a lot!

    ReplyDelete