Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Exciting Week of Finals and Videos!

This week has been a good week! Just sitting around jusnt waiting for the next final to be done. Hopefully they will be all over and I will be back at home hanging out with family and friends. I am currently in the process of working on some videos. I have a couple of ideas for a new 15-30 second clip for a kamp video. I have a music video that is due tomorrow but I will work on it after dinner. I got some of it filmed and I just need to capture it. I am going to be doing it to Flood by Jars of Clay. This semester has been a really busy one for me! I finally got my kamp video done which has been the highlight of my week. I had to duplicate and sleeve 1150 DVDs and had to get them all mailed out by monday.





I got bored and so I went and barrowed a camera from my friend Jake down the hall. Here are some shots of my dorm room that I took. Just a little glimpse into the messy life of Garrett and Chris's dorm room.

No comments:

Post a Comment