Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Music Video Away!!

Well, it seems that the life of a digital media major is one that has frequent late nights. Last night I got about three hours of sleep. The late night almost costed me a dorm building when puffs of smoke started coming from the pizza that Ben dropped into the bottom of the stove. We had two pizzas in the oven and we were only able to get one out first because of the amount of smoke that was building up in the oven. It was pretty intense!

I am sitting in my digital media class watching our Final videos and it feels so good to be done with this class. I really didn't like it because it challenging what I already know. Why not challenge something I just learned and not something that I have been doing for seven or so years. Anyways... I do not recommend the class even though it is required for my major.
Here is the video below that I did for my class.

1 comment:

  1. Garrett this is so so great! It's an amazing song that's for sure if we would just simply let God lift us up than these things that build up around us would not seam so impossible. I really like how this video relates to your life so much! It's so fun to watch this you should make more! : ) I love it!!! GREAT!

    ReplyDelete