Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In for the night...

Today has been a pretty good day! I would say that this week has been pretty balanced out for me because I have had one final a day until today. Today I had one in Foundations In Digital Editing and then I had one in Computer Graphics tonight. I think they went pretty well! I was talking to my buddy Phillip yesterday and he said that its depressing because he can look out his window and see people packing up and heading home. I wish that was the case for me but all I have is one more day of school and then the next day I am headed home myself.

Tomorrow I have an Old Testament final and a Gateway final but the only one that I am worried about is the Old Testament final. Hopefully it goes well because I sure do need all the points that I can get in that class.

I went to bed at five and hoped to wake up at seven so I could finish my music video but I slept through my alarm and woke up at eight. I hopped out of bed and grabbed my laptop and started editing again. Keep in mind that the only footage I had before last night was the footage getting out of bed and sitting on the couch. So I filmed all the music stuff last night thanks to Ben who was a big help in holding the camera for me. Ok ok... I need to give a little credit to Michael who also helped me film. So anyways... I edited and submitted the video at like ten which was thirty min. before it was due.

I told Shell that I would meet up with her and pray with her before we went and started finals. So if you have ever seen my campus it is a little walk from my Dorm to the Cathedral. It was well worth it because she is worth it. We had a great time of prayer and talking! It is moments like that I cherish because when we talk about God and his greatness it just makes me so excited. Then we split ways and went to take our finals. We had our last final of the day together in computer graphics and then we went to the Admissions building for a pizza party. It was so fun because there was ton of pizza and they had a soda fountain there. Then we headed back to her dorm and hung out for a little bit (Not to long... I Promise). For a longtime for Shell and I is a lot longer than yours! lol... anyways... I am back in my dorm just listening to Jars of Clay.

I have to start cleaning my room because they will not let me leave until it is completely clean!!!

Later,
Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment