Thursday, April 9, 2009

What I want in life...

There are several things that I want in life...

1.) I truly have a desire to live my life for Jesus Christ.

I want to be effective in sharing Jesus to others and over the past year it seems that I have really struggled with this. I truly want to be a vessel for Jesus Christ and live my life selflessly for him.

2.) I really want to be married and live with my spouse.

I want to enjoy moments that are unforgettable. I want to look forward to coming home from and just hanging out. I want to be able to save money for certain things and buy them together. I want to be able to do things for other people and see God work through us. Hosting a small group in my home would be amazing! I want to be so in love with each other that we would have no desire to fight or argue. I want my spouse to appreciate me and listen to me no matter if I am struggling in the word or not. I want her to be submissive and always ready to do random things. I want to go on vacations and do fun things.

3.) I want to have a great job and career in the IT field that I look forward to waking up and heading to everyday. I want health benefits that will cover me and help with my family.

I want to work on computers enough during the day that when I come home I really won't have a desire to do it at home; however, if i do desire to do it at home some I want my wife to understand. I want to be able to have a hobby other than working all day long. Just because I do computers for my job should not limit me to having them as a hobby. For instance my own small business could be part of my hobby or it could be a way to bring in some more money. There are going to be times though that I am going to want to do things for fun aside from my own small company.

4.) I want a family.

After a few years of marriage I want to have kids. How many I do not know but what I do know is that I love kids. I want to be sure that I can provide for them and be able to spend time with them. I want to go camping a lot and enjoy the weekends that we will have as a family. I want my children to know that their daddy loves them and is always looking out for their best! I want to cuddle with them and watch their favorite movies and read them their favorite stories. I want to be able to tuck them in most nights and read them a story as they dose off to sleep. I want to be the traditional family that loads up on Sunday mornings and heads off to to church.

5.) I want friends that care.

I want to have friends that would do anything for me. I want them to come hang out with me and my wife. I want married friends as well! Couples that would come over and watch movies with us and play games. (Marbles)

No comments:

Post a Comment