Saturday, April 11, 2009

Leadership- Winston Churchill

So this weekend I am suppose to type a seven to ten page paper on why I feel like Winston Churchill fits my method of leadership. This is a group project but i decided that I would be the one to type the paper. Why would I volunteer? I am pretty sure that I was not thinking at the time that I told the other two members in my group that I would.

So here I am sitting here at 1:29 in the morning wondering where should I start? I guess I could start by telling a little bit about his life growing up and maybe what inspired him to become so great. I have to have ten sources and at least six of them have to be pretty consistent through the paper.

Pondering...

1.) Statement of direction.
What is the purpose of my paper?
2.) The growing up of Winston Churchill
What are some events in which I can cover that best describe him as an adult?

... I need some ideas. The paper has to be written in APA. This is funny because in High School all they taught me to write was MLA format. I have only used MLA once in my two years in college.

1 comment:

  1. You said "you wern't thinking" when you offered to write the paper but garrett I know you and I also know you think about things you care about other people and you know your great at what you set your mind to. So yes maybe you bite of more than you can chew sometimes but funny thing I like that about you. Your not afraid to conquer hard things your so determined and because of that you reach higher goal than others that wouldn't have even tried. I'm proud of you! I'm proud to be your girl!

    ReplyDelete